背景
当前位置:首页 > 订房排行 > 旅行必备:6大酒店常用英语情景对话

旅行必备:6大酒店常用英语情景对话

  • 发布时间:2021-10-26 22:13:57



入 住

F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)


F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?


G: I’d like a room, please.
我要住店。

F: Would you prefer 
a single or a double?
你是要单人间还是双人间呢?


G: A double, please. How much is that?
双人间,价格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?


G: Just tonight.
就今晚。


F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?


G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼写呢?


G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

是D-A-V-I-E-S。


F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?


G: Do you take VISA?
能用VISA卡吗?


F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。


G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
我用VISA付款,退房时间是?


F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?


G: And is there a restaurant?
有餐厅吗?


F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。


G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池吗?


F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。


G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
餐厅什么时候关门呢?


F: They both close at 10:00 P.M. 
餐厅和游泳池都是10点。


G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M?
好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?


F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay. 
没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!



点 餐

W: Waiter(服务员) G: Guest(顾客)

 

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation? 
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗? 


G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

我是Johnson. 


W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right? 
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗? 


G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
谢谢,非常好。 


W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?


G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?  
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗? 


W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?  


G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics. 
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。


W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。



客房服务

R:Room Attendant G:Guest


R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?


G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?


R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。


G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗? 


R: Of course.How many would you need?

当然可以,要几条呢?


G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

两条浴巾。谢谢。



洗衣房

A:Room Attendant(客房服务) B:Guest(顾客)


A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。


G: No,not now,thank you.

现在还不需要,谢谢你.


A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。


G: Thank you.

谢谢你。


A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。


G: I see.What if there is any laundry damageI wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。


A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。


G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。


A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。


G: All right.Thank you for your information.

那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。


A: Not at all.

不用谢。

 



退 房

F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)


F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?


G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?


F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?


G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯


F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。


G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?


F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。


G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?


F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。


G: Here you are.

给你。


F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天


G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。


友情链接